Translation to English:
Dana Hermanová (web) and Tereza Pazderová
Why do I need to know your personal information (address and email)?
- The license for the Sky Calendar program is not published anonymously, but always for a specific person.
- If you are already a Sky Calendar legal user and are interested in a newer version at a discounted price in the future, then the personal information you provide will be used to verify that you are eligible for this discounted program.
- From time to time, you may receive mail from me, for example, with a special offer, a description of the new features of the program, and so on.
To whom do I pass your personal information?
- Recipients of your personal data may be financial authorities or other competent authorities where generally binding legal regulations impose them.
- I will not pass on your personal information to anyone else.
You have the right to:
- Correct your personal information.
- You can ask me to send you what personal information I have about you.
- And you can also ask me to remove your personal data from the records.
- Please send your requests for correction, deletion or extract from the personal data register to the contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that this site may require cookies for its proper operation, which are data files that our server stores in your browser to keep track of your visits.
Currently, only Google Analytics-associated cookies are used to measure traffic to this site. If you do not agree to save them on your device, you may decline them on this Google site.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device at all, you can disable it in your browser settings.